Friday, August 8, 2014

Boom Chicka Pop White Cheddar Popcorn Review

I am a snacker. I can't go more than three hours without eating something, so I always have two KIND bars in my purse, or a banana (is that a banana in your purse or are you just happy to see me?). My cubicle at work is lined with gluten-free snacks, so much so that it has been dubbed the "snack corner" of my office. Everybody is clearly jealous.

I recently discovered Angie's Boom Chicka Pop, as it was on sale at my local grocery store. It's certified gluten free and though not dairy free, it doesn't seem to affect my lactose-intolerant belly. There are only 60 calories per cup, but really, who only eats a cup of this stuff at a time?

It's really tasty. It reminds me of Smartfood, but not nearly as intense in flavor. On sale, I've gotten it for $2.50 a bag, so it's not terribly expensive either. The other flavors didn't interest me as much, but I'd be willing to try them. I'm guessing this would be delicious tossed with M&Ms or chocolate chips! The only warning I will throw out there is that the powdered cheese gets all over your face, and I gave myself a minor heart attack when I looked in the mirror and thought I had face dandruff.


No comments:

Post a Comment